AltaCam - Little Cottonwood Canyon & Alta, Utah Alta Ski Resort - Click Here to visit Alta.com
Alta Skiing Info
AltaCam is a website that features Alta Ski Area resources (Why Ski Alta?), photos and more. Pray for snow! Visit TheDailyPow.com for authentic reports and our ski video diary!

Liftopia Alta Lift Ticket Deals (All Utah Resorts)

Featured Topics Ski Forum RSS Feed

Skier POV avalanche burial and rescue
  Alta 1971 SlideShow
Photos by Lee Cohen
Site by GravityFed

Home | Ski Forum | Photo Contest | Cams | Podcasts | Alta History | Ski Gear | The Daily POW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adam Clark Interview & Podcast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marchizzle
Management

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Adam Clark Interview & Podcast Reply with quote

Adam shares some killer stories in this MP3 interview with Johnny B from summer 2007. He talks a lot about the Levitation Project, and his experiences shooting photography with some of the most talented skiers on the planet. Here's a snippet..

Quote:
Johnny B: When you shot Jamie Pierre's big record air a couple of years ago, what went through your mind? Were you scared for him? Talk about that...

Adam Clark: He was completely buried. He was upside-down in the snow. There was six feet of snow over his head. I was running over there and breathing hard and I didn't have my gloves on. I just started digging and digging and digging. And he was fine, totally fine.

Full Podcast & Transcript: Adam Clark - Alta, UT Personalities

PowderHound
Management

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaime Pierre should definately thank God that Adam was around to dig his ass out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AltaCam - Alta Forum Index -> Alta News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: